Monday 27 January 2014

Exciting things


I’m really looking forward to going to the awards. I’m excited and a little bit shy. I hope there are lots of people there. I bet I make lots of friends and I’ll miss them when I go home. My mum bought me these silver sparkly high heels for the awards I’ve put them on with my secret award dress and my mum said I look beautiful in them.


Another thing I can’t wait for is drum school! I start in 2 weeks. I’m excited and shy the same as the awards. I’m excited because I really want to learn how to play the drums. I play my drums most days in my bedroom. It’s hard to explain why I like playing the drums, I just really like playing them. I’m going to be a drummer.


When I said to Freya at school, I’ve got a bit of regrowth on my hair everyone gathered around me, they were all really pleased for me.

February is going to be a good month!

10 comments:

  1. I'm really excited too Erin!! Looking forward to our trip up North for the awards, dressing up in our dresses and having lots of fun... we won't make Daddy wear a dress though although that would be very funny! You are so good on your drums already, I can't wait to see how you develop and grow once you start drum school! love you beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should make your daddy wear a dress, he would look beautiful! Have a fab time at your awards ceremony xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most fabulous time at the awards how exciting it's lovely to get all dressed up and I love love love ya sparky shoes wonder if they would fit me!
    good luck with drum school what a fab thing to learn much better than the horrid screechy violin I learnt to play at school lol. Started piano lessons but gave it up and regretted it so keep at it you could be a rock chic one day!! I'm enjoying reading your little blogs your an amazing il brave lady keep smiling xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very rock chick Erin and I love your new sparkly shoes - keep drumming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin, the awards exciting. Your shoes are amazing. I'm really looking to meeting you soon, my mum says we met when we were babies but I don't remember. Love Charlie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing and I am proud of you. The shoes are fab and I am sure you will be the best dressed and most prettiest girl at the awards. Have a great time and enjoy the drums. Elliot is doing well with his. Perhaps you will be a double act one day. Love from nanny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin I am loving the sparkly shoes. Hope your mum can post a video of you on your drums xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'll be great for you to meet lots of new friends. You will love drum school, Elliot is having drum lessons and is enjoying every minute. You'll have to swap tips. Can't wait to see you dressed up. Thumbs up for February, lots of love Aunty Claire x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are enjoying playing your drums and working hard practising. I think you are going to be a really god drummer because you have a really good sense of rhythm.
    The awards day sounds really exciting. I hope you all enjoy the day.x

    ReplyDelete

People's comments make me smile and help me stay brave and strong thank you for commenting love from ERIN xx

New comment box function works on ALL DEVICES woohoo! x